users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish UC

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:46:40 -0700

This presumably answered your SWDP related question, couple of other
clarifications... Access Manager bits (and most of other content)
available through b55 updatecenter are in fact identical to those in
Java Application Platform SDK Update 3 Preview 2, so yes, Access Manager
full version should have been listed as 7.1 Patch 1 Early Access - sorry
for the confusion this caused. Same goes for OpenESB bits, they are
currently identical to those shipped with Java Application Platform SDK
Update 3 Preview 2 distribution.

I understand your expectations regarding offering extremely fresh addon
component bits through UC and that is certainly what we want to achieve,
but current updatecenter release process does not allow us to do it just
yet...

Thanks,

Snjezana