users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sailfin - Sip - Servlet Proxy example

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:20:50 PDT

> cut ...
> To keep it simple, you can run sip client and server on the same machine
> as your sailfin server, so that it would be easier.

First of all, thank you for your explanation and your time.

So here is my scenario.
- My computer IP is 192.168.1.100
- i want to run all three processes on my computer
- I'm running server on port 5090
- client on port 5080
- sailfin server is running on localhost:8080/SipSample

- sipp call for server would be the same: sipp -sn uas -p 5090
- for client would be: sipp -sn uac -rsa 127.0.0.1:8080 -p 5080 127.0.0.1:5090

This doesn't work. And I also don't understand how can sailfin server know to which SIP servlet he needs to forward client request when SIPp application doesn't support url addresing like "127.0.0.1:8080/SipSample"?

What if sailfin has more than one SIP servlet active, how do I with SIPp application address exactly one of this servlets?

Maybe that's the problem.

Is it possible to say somehow that all requests that come to localhost:8080 are routed to localhost:8080/SipSample? Maybe this would be the solution?

Thanks in advance.
Brixy
[Message sent by forum member 'brixy' (brixy)]