users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sailfin - Sip - Servlet Proxy example

From: sankara rao bhogi <Sankara.Rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:06:03 +0530

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
>> cut ...
>> To keep it simple, you can run sip client and server on the same machine
>> as your sailfin server, so that it would be easier.
>>

> First of all, thank you for your explanation and your time.
>
> So here is my scenario.
> - My computer IP is 192.168.1.100
> - i want to run all three processes on my computer
> - I'm running server on port 5090
> - client on port 5080
> - sailfin server is running on localhost:8080/SipSample
>
> - sipp call for server would be the same: sipp -sn uas -p 5090
> - for client would be: sipp -sn uac -rsa 127.0.0.1:8080 -p 5080 127.0.0.1:5090

           What follows rsa should be 127.0.0.1:5060 (the sailfin server).
> This doesn't work. And I also don't understand how can sailfin server know to which SIP servlet he needs to forward client request when SIPp application doesn't support url addresing like "127.0.0.1:8080/SipSample"?
>
> What if sailfin has more than one SIP servlet active, how do I with SIPp application address exactly one of this servlets?

As of now my understanding is that the default application router
(alphabetical router), routes the request to all the deployed SIP
servlets. Sorry, I too don't have clear understanding to explain
further. I could see the communication between sipp client and the
server after some juggling, so I knew that some thing is happening.

regards
sankar