users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sailfin - Sip - Servlet Proxy example

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:57:26 PDT

>> cut
>> - sipp call for server would be the same: sipp -sn uas -p 5090
>> - for client would be: sipp -sn uac -rsa 127.0.0.1:8080 -p 5080 127.0.0.1:5090
>>
>What follows rsa should be 127.0.0.1:5060 (the sailfin server).

This works! Thanks.
I've obviously misplaced information that sailfin servlet is active directly on port 5060.
I thought that it must be addressed trough "127.0.0.1:8080/SipSample". Now it actually makes sense since this URL is HTTP GET request, not SIP request.

>> What if sailfin has more than one SIP servlet active, how do I with SIPp application >>address exactly one of this servlets?
> As of now my understanding is that the default application router
> (alphabetical router), routes the request to all the deployed SIP
> servlets. Sorry, I too don't have clear understanding to explain
> further.

OK. It seems that if I address sailfin server on port 5060 then obviously only one process (SIP Servlet) is waiting on requests, but if I come across something I'll put it in this post.

One more time, thanks for your explanation and your time.

Regards,
Brixy
[Message sent by forum member 'brixy' (brixy)]