users@glassfish.java.net

active passive setup for glassfish, how?

From: Legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:28:56 +0330

Hi
thank you for reading my post
Is there any way to setup a Active passive schema for glassfish
application server?
imagine that we have a two cluster each has 3 instance of glassfish
which each instance is running on a single machie.
What do we need (hardware, software, module,...) to setup a Active/
passive scenario with this two cluster?

I mean
when cluster A is running cluster B just stay up to date with latest
session, transaction,.... Data.
When Cluster A become problematic then Cluster B take the control of
everything until support crew fix the cluster A.

Some other questions :

Can we have 2 DAS to administrate this two clusters and in the same time
keep them synchronized?

Thanks