users@glassfish.java.net

XML logging when using an ACC.

From: Ryan J <ryan.j_at_vacode.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:51:03 -0600

I'm having a bit of difficulty finding documentation on the ACC and logging
(configuration) options.

If someone could point me to some documentation related to the ACC and logging
I'd appreciate it.

At a minimum I'd like to be able to log in XML format so I can open the log file
in a log reader (Apache Chainsaw works quite well with the standard XML log
files produced by the java.util.logging package).

Ideally I would like to be able to configure multiple loggers for the ACC. For
example, I would really like to be able to log all persistence related stuff to
a separate file so I can skim through it easily.

Thanks for the help,
Ryan