users@glassfish.java.net

ear file structure

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 21:26:51 PDT

Hi all,

Sorry if I have to ask this question, but I've searched through the forum but could not find the relevant answer. Currently I am migrating my jboss-seam apps to be deployable on Glassfish. But it seems that glassfish has a different ear structure with other appserver.

My question is:
1. Where do I put my library in the ear file?
This structure is not recognized in glassfish:

myapps.ear
|-- META-INF
|--|--application.xml
|-- mylibrary.jar
|-- anotherlibrary.jar

2. What do I have to write in application.xml if I want my library (that I mentioned in previous point) to be included?
This doesn't seem to work:
    <module>
        <java>mylibrary.jar</java>
    </module>
    <module>
        <java>anotherlibrary.jar</java>
    </module>

Since *I think* glassfish will recognize it as an application client.
[Message sent by forum member 'thejavafreak' (thejavafreak)]