users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Lazy OneToOne with composite key failing

From: Shevland, Joe <joe.shevland_at_capgemini.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:05:51 +1000

Sorry I just read another thread "Problem deploying ManyToOne
lazy-fetched Entities", and can confirm that if I turn off the verifier
in GF it deploys as expected with a @OneToOne with fetch=FetchType.LAZY.

Just for the record though I deploy via Ant to a local GF, and had the
verify="true" value set. @OneToMany's didn't appear to be an issue. I've
just gone through and set the lazy fetch type on the remaining
@ManyToOne's and its deployed and working fine now without the verifier.

Regards
Joe