users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Beta can't launch admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:36:31 PDT

Whartung:

GlassFish is a piece of (dumb) software. It can't possibly love or hate you.

But I like the way you describe the ordeal.

Anyway, my job is to fill in for software's deficiencies, so I'd be objective:
- Attach the server.log and domain.xml in an e-mail and send it to admin_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
- A word about the browser and its settings would help.

It's strange that you are getting a 404. Debugging in Firefox is enhanced by Firebug. Do you have
that installed? If yes, do you see anything suspicious.

Also, .asadminpass has *nothing* to do with this. Sorry, it couldn't be obvious.

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]