users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Beta can't launch admin console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:34:46 -0700

Sorry to hear that you have such difficulty in bringing up the console.
It looks like there is some caching in the browser that redirects you to
another url. It is trying to redirect you to the URL of accessing
admin console for v1.
You may want to clear the cache of your browser, or try typing in
http://localhost:4848/index.jsf

Please see if the above helps.

thanks
Anissa