users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How Can I access a Stateful Session Bean with a WebService ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:34:00 PDT

I tried already with jax-ws 2.1 but I don't understand how you can use it with the ejb3 entity beans accessed by the "stateful web service session bean". From what I saw it has to be packaged in a war file and my entity beans (which persist in my database) are in my ejb module. If anyone has some code showing the whole process from the stateful web service session bean to my standard ejb3 entity beans....

To go back to the code I put upper, which would be the simplest soution for me (as it doesn't require glassfish v2) I still don't understand why it doesn't work....
[Message sent by forum member 'bastral1' (bastral1)]