users@glassfish.java.net

The relation between quicklook test and SQE test

From: ZhangJiHui <zhangjh_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:33:20 +0800

Hi, everyone, I'm a glassfish fan.
I know that when a glassfish build prompted, it need
pass quicklook tests, SQE smoke tests and CTS smoke
tests.
I downloaded the glassfish/appserv-tests module from
glassfish cvs repository, it contains sqetests directory.
Does sqetests dirctory contain all SQE tests?
If it does, I want to know where are SQE smoke tests,
I could not find any "smoke" word in files in sqetests directory.

I read the QuickLook-README.txt,maven.xml and build.xml,
found that quicklook tests are running the tests in the
glassfish/appserv-tests/sqetests directory.
It seems that quicklook test==SQE tests.
Is that true?

Thanks,
Henrry_China