users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating InitialContext with 1.6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:34:19 PDT

>To reproduce the first issue just redeploy the application with additional method of the ejb that declare the method in the remote interface.

Using redeployment functionality from glassfish console fixed the first issue.
Seems netbeans 5.5.1 doesn't clean something when redeploy application client that using EJB.
But I still can't get access to my ejb bean directly from netbeans module.
If somebody has working example with this functionality please send me it on address: vladperl at hotmail com
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]