users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating InitialContext with 1.6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:43:37 PDT

Hi, again, Francis.

Thanks for the thorough follow-up.

I'm glad to hear that b50 seems to have cleared up this problem. Like you, I would like to understand the underlying cause but there are a few other things on my to-do list, as I'm sure there are on yours as well after all the very fruitful detective work you have done on this. My suspicion is that the ORB integration may have taken care of whatever the root cause was.

Considering that this is working now under build 50, I'm planning to close Issue 3144, and I'm going to paste your notes from here into the notes for the issue to help explain. I'm going to keep this on my separate to-do list, though, because I would like to come back and understand what the problem was and what the solution turned out to be.

Thanks again for using the feature and for the really helpful investigative work on your end.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]