users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating InitialContext with 1.6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:25:25 PDT

Hi, Francis.

It's choice 2 - I haven't been able to take the time yet. The difficulty is, I think, that the app depends on some resources (a connection pool?) that I do not have defined. I have not taken the time to go through the app to set up what's missing, so the app does not deploy so I have not been able to try launching the client.

If by any chance you could send me (or post with the issue) the asadmin commands you used to create the definitions that would certainly help me. It would also make sure I'm testing exactly the same set-up that you are seeing.

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]