users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating InitialContext with 1.6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:48:54 PDT

> If I could reproduce the problem under build 41d then
> my next step would be to try the same tests on the
> latest build anyway. I have still not had the chance
> to get an example that fails on my end, so I'm hoping
> since you have a working (which is to say "failing")
> example on your system I could impose on you to try
> your example with build 50.

Are you saying you tried my zipped project (attached to the issue you opened) on b41d and could not reproduce the problem, or that you didn't have the time? I think you mean the later, just want to be sure. 2 collegues of mine have the same problem I reported (which is why I dismissed the option "the problem is sitting in the chair" ;-) )
[Message sent by forum member 'chiss' (chiss)]