users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating InitialContext with 1.6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:11:24 PDT

Vimal, it would be helpful if you could let us know which build of GlassFish you are using and what JDK you have.

Francis,

You mentioned you are using build 41d (which is the latest milestone on the beta 2 branch). Is there any chance you could try this with the latest build, build 50? The problem is being reported from the ORB code and I know there has been a recent integration of the ORB code (recent since build 41d).

If I could reproduce the problem under build 41d then my next step would be to try the same tests on the latest build anyway. I have still not had the chance to get an example that fails on my end, so I'm hoping since you have a working (which is to say "failing") example on your system I could impose on you to try your example with build 50.

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]