users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sending Attachments to a JAX-WS Web Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:22:42 PDT

Hi,

Thanks for your help, but I'm still having problems. I don't think it matters, but I am not using NetBeans. I'm using maven 2 with the jaxws plugin to build my code.

In any case, my problem is that for some reason the call to attachment.values() is returning an empty collection. I invoked attachment.values().size() both on the client and on the server. In the client it returns 1, as expected but in the server it returns 0.

My code is very similar to yours and to the one in the URL in my original message, but for some reason the attachment never gets to the server.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eraser
[Message sent by forum member 'eraser' (eraser)]