users@glassfish.java.net

Re: hp-ux

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:27:27 PDT

Thanks Arun.

We currently run HP-UX 11i on PA-RISC boxes (RP7410, L2000, RP2470). The future would probably be HP-UX ?? on Itanium but I hear different things from different people on the HP-UX roadmap forward.

Other parts of the business are AIX, some are Solaris so who knows....but my preference is definitely for ux*.

My understanding atm is that GF v1 is not pure Java (Sun's mesage queue implementation mentioned above) and thus wont build and run on hpux but v2 is pure java and thus 'should' work (build from source ?).
[Message sent by forum member 'wakefia' (wakefia)]