users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to access EJB from application client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:18:26 PDT

Hello, Francis.

Thank you for the detailed information and I'll be very interested to see what results you have with your next experiments. There are some differences in how the app client container has to work with Java SE 1.5 as compared with 1.6 so your results will be significant.

Would you be able and willing to send me a zip of your NetBeans project directory so that I could debug this further on systems here? (You could omit the build and dist directories to keep the file smaller.) If so, please send it to me at tjquinn a-t dev d-o-t java d-o-t net. I would very much appreciate it, because the key differences may be not only that POJOs (and not primitives) are passed but whether they are POJOs from the app client or from a Java library.

Thank you again.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]