users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jdk dependency problems (ubuntu linux x86)

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:55:55 +0100

Oh I see - if you really want to stick with LTS,
you might find you can get jdk1.6 into an earlier version - just
grab the .deb and 'sudo dpkg -i filename.deb'

I think the glassfish in ubuntu is v1 - I know dharrigan on the #glassfish
channel was looking for testers for his ubuntu packages, so get onto
freenode irc if you're interested (I expect he's on list too).

http://number9.hellooperator.net/