users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 02:32:46 PDT

hi

   Thanks for your help.

   But i am still getting same error.
  well i restarted the application server after coping jar files into lib.
  I tried to test the con.pool setting using Ping utility.But i am getting folllowing error:
Operation 'pingConnectionPool' failed in 'resources' Config Mbean. Target exception message: Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource

can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what changes i need to do in settings..

reagrds
shruthi
[Message sent by forum member 'shruthifcg' (shruthifcg)]