users@glassfish.java.net

Re: One to one integrity is not maintained

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 01:59:29 PDT

mf125085
Thanks for the reply. Now I found that I need only a unidirectional one-one relationship and thanks for pointing out the fields/properties choice.

Marina
Now I understand why the API should not check for all the constraints. I altered my DB to put the unique constraint against the foreign key and it works well. I am using existing database. I dint know the API can also create DB schema. Could you point me to some example where the API creates a schema.

Cheers
k.
[Message sent by forum member 'ketancmaheshwari' (ketancmaheshwari)]