users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Versions to consider - startup company

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 13:32:23 +0200

Hello zambizzi,

To add to Shreedhar's answer, let me add a few things:

- if you happen to be in the Bay Area, GlassFishDay is
a free event happening this Monday (7th) at the Moscone
Center. We'll try to have as many things online as
possible (slides, possibly screencasts). See
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDay2007

- beta 2 will be here later this week and while
Clustering performance (replication in particular is
where most of the efforts are going now). It would be
very interesting for the developers to have some more
feedback on this specific feature (both what you expect
and what you experience), so please tell us what you
envision for your application.

- finally, you're knocked on the right door, this mailing
list (or it's equivalent forum) is really meant for all
sorts of questions from strategic to deep technical, so
keep 'em coming.

thanks,
-Alexis