users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish installation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 01:05:22 PDT

Hello Alexis,

Thanks for your speedy response.

The version of GlassFish I downloaded is indeed v2-b41d. The link you mentioned is where I downloaded from.
And yes, I have executed the JAR file prior to running the "ant" command. I do have a "glassfish" directory after doing so.

However, as you said, the jar file I initially had is only 53 MB large, while it should be around 63. Attempting to download it again gives me the same result (for both Windows and Linux installations). Can anyone else verify this?

Regards,
Stan
[Message sent by forum member 'scattie' (scattie)]