users@glassfish.java.net

Sun Appserver JWS host problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:51:38 PDT

Hi!

I' ve deployed an enterprise app to Sun AppServer 9.1, but the JWS host is bad in the generated .jnlp file - it contains the internal host name. Can it be configured some way to have the ip address so it can be used from outside?
So, under AS 9.1 is it possible to modify the generated .jnlp or I have to use as it is?

And what is GlassFish? Is it connected to AS or are they the same?..... They're on the same page on Sun's webpage. Sorry to being so stupid but noone says what is what as usual.
[Message sent by forum member 'mbazs123' (mbazs123)]