users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bug in glassfish on Solaris Express ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:56:08 PDT

1 : yes I restart the server !
2 : yes this class is contain in the jar file (as I said, I do the same step to configure the jdbc pool on two different Windows XP OS with the same version of glassfish and jar file and it works ...

The error I get when I try to "ping" the jdbc pool in the web interface is :
"Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource". He seems not to find the class in the jar :/
[Message sent by forum member 'nicolasbolbol' (nicolasbolbol)]