users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Serious problem w/ Glassfish V2 Beta 2 & Wicket

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:34:28 PDT

Zambizzi,

I didn't claim that this was [b]not [/b]a GlassFish problem or that it [b]was[/b] a problem with the app.

I was just trying to shed a little light on the apparently self-contradictory error message and hint at what might be the issue. As Jason points out, perhaps some changes from V1 to V2 have caused this problem.

Siva will probably offer some sage advice, as usual, when he sees this topic.

- Tim

By the way, speaking of odd messages, perhaps one of my favorites was this command-line prompt from some long-forgotten program: "Press Enter to Exit"
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]