users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jakarta dbcp and glassfish connection pooling

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:04:42 PDT

Hi
I am now one step ahead with this thing.
I can use the JNDI location of my connection pool in a separate program but I need to specify the following system properties:

System.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory");

System.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "file:///tmp");

Any clue how do I specify them in my [b]persistence.xml[/b] file?
[Message sent by forum member 'ketancmaheshwari' (ketancmaheshwari)]