users@glassfish.java.net

Is it possible to have access to used Realm from EJB

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:45:53 +0300
Hi,

To ensure additional functionality I need to have direct access to the used Realm. Is it possible?
Because I need to have dynamic user groups depending from the current object, not only from the current user (the EJB which invoke the Realm method getGroupNames(String username) I would like to create my own Realm implementation where to add the following method:
getGroupNames(String username, EnterpriseBean targetObject)

To be able to invoke this new method I need to have access to my Realm implementation.

Any help, ideas or suggestions?

Regards,
Miro.