users@glassfish.java.net

Questions about Glassfish Security and certification.

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 00:22:25 +0430

Hi
Thank you for reading my post
I have installed Glassfish V2 B41b and i find that it has some utile
like certutil and .... in its bin folder.
I know that certutil.exe can be used to handle certification adding and
removing from glassfish cert8.db which in enterprise certification database.

I find this file inside glassfish-v2-b41b\lib\upgrade , but i do not
know how i should use it and where i can find its required files and how
i can force glassfish not to use JKS file and instead uses cert db files.

any comment is very welcome.

thanks