users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish vs other app servers

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:17:05 -0600

Hi Ryan,

I was just going looking back through some emails and saw that you never
got a response. Sorry about that. I think you're raising an important
question here.

The closest thing that I know of to what you describe is at:

  http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishVsTomcat

It certainly has a lot of holes, though (the most obvious being that
while we have columns for Weblogic and Websphere, they aren't populated
with any information).

If anyone out there has experience with Weblogic or Websphere and could
help with this, it'd be much appreciated. Or it'd also be helpful to
get users' input on new rows (feature areas) which we should add.

--Jamey