users@glassfish.java.net

Re: looking for "real" project to test developer experience

From: Marek Potociar <Marek.Potociar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:19:48 +0200

Hi,

maybe you could try the one described in Rod Johnson's book [1]. It is
pretty real-life scenario (On-line ticket reservation system with well
defined usecases). You would probably want to adapt some things to Java
EE 5 spec though.

Marek

[1]:
http://www.amazon.com/Expert-One-Design-Development-Programmer/dp/0764543857/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/102-3018548-2847314?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177676204&sr=1-3