users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Production Ready

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:03:45 +0200

Thanks very much.

I rolled back to that version for our prod server that we are about to
deploy. The question that now needs answering is what is the upgrade
path once V2 is label "Production Ready"? Am I going to have to
reinstall everything and re-release everything?

Kenneth Clark
Developer / Analyst

Rabid Dog Laboratories ^(TM)
Putting the art back into development