users@glassfish.java.net

Re: automatically Starting a cluster after another cluster failed

From: Daniel Cavalcanti <dhcavalcanti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:12:11 -0400

Just a thought.
You could implement your own load balance plugin to do that. Instead of
having the DAS start the "other" clusters, have all NA's and instances
already running and make your load balancer treat certain instances as part
of cluster A, B, or C. The SJSWS plugin file comes with a sample round-robin
load balancer source code. It's a little c program (shared library) you need
to write. You only have to implement to methods.

Daniel.