users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JBI HTTP/SOAP BC not listening on HTTP port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:45:55 PDT

Thanks for your feedback Binod.

The HTTP/SOAP BC seems to be running, but it still doesn't show up in the log.

Interestingly, I can invoke my service assembly via the Java EE Service Engine like a normal web service. This is consistent with what you wrote in your blog [http://weblogs.java.net/blog/binod/archive/2006/07/java_ee_service_1.html], and the NetBeans SOA tutorials.

Thus, it seems I can only create a web service reference by pointing to the WSDL from my source for the BPEL module.

Is there any other place that the WSDL would be published so that clients external to glassfish can invoke the BPEL process?

The WSDL file for my BPEL process shows that the SOAP endpoint is at http://localhost:18181/LoanRequestorService/LoanRequestorPort.

I eventually figured out that the BPEL process is "published" as a service at the same address. Thus, to access the working WSDL from outside glassfish, I can use this address:
http://localhost:18181/LoanRequestorService/LoanRequestorPort?wsdl.
[Message sent by forum member 'ianm_one' (ianm_one)]