users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JBI HTTP/SOAP BC not listening on HTTP port

From: Binod <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:59:42 +0530

The netbeans tooling will automatically create a HTTP/SOAP BC service
unit and that will make the WSDL available at the address you have
figured out.

When you access the BPEL using this address, you are actually contacting
HTTP/SOAP BC.

What you have figured out with the Java EE Service Engine is correct.

- Binod.