users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Major Application client frustrations

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:02:16 PDT

Honest feedback is the best, if not always the most comfortable, to receive.

I can understand why some people might choose not to use ACC and/or the Java Web Start support for app clients in their solutions.

I would urge anyone with specific issues to be sure to file bugs or enhancement requests, as appropriate, using IssueTracker as early as they can. Thanks to several in the community who already have done just that, because IssueTracker issues are important as we plan our priorities for current and future releases.

And I should emphasize that GlassFish [i]is[/i] an open-source project, so external committers who want to help work on these sorts of issues would certainly be welcomed!

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]