users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem when trying to apply loadbalancer setting to sun java web server from glasfish console

From: Legolas Woodland <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:44:15 +0330

please read inline comment

On 4/18/07, Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Hello Legolas,
>
> Do refer to the following post on the blog -
> http://blogs.sun.com/pjjairath/entry/ssl_setup_for_webserver_7. Also
> ensure while editing the WebServer config files with Load Balancer
> specific configuration directives, the lines are well formed (no white
> spaces at the start of the line, no breakage of a single directive onto
> multiple lines).

Load balancer works fine because it can direct requests to my glassfish
instances.
and also in log file i can see that all instance are healthy or one instance
is not healthy or ...

Problem is that I can not connect to web server from glasfish admin console
in order to save the new configuration that i create for my cluster into web
server loadbalancer.

You imagine that i have created new load balancer in DAS and i want to save
the configuration that i create into load balancer.

can you pelase tell me how i can find instance ssl port?

Thanks

Also as mentioned earlier, in DAS the port you provide for DAS to