users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dire performace getting initial context from web start app.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:22:11 PDT

Hi, Peter.

Sorry I have taken so long to pick up this thread again.

I have a possible theory. If you are still seeing this problem - please try it again before changing anything if you can to get a reliable baseline measurement - can you please try cleaning out your temporary directory as much as you can and then launching the app client again (using Java Web Start)?

As encouragement to do that, I'll hold back why I think this is at all related until you have a chance to try it!

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]