users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JEE5 support in eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:56:26 PST

You are right about that... I had a series of blog posts about using NetBeans 5.0 (which did not have Java EE 5 support) to create Java EE 5 samples. They are here: http://blogs.sun.com/vkraemer/category/5+in+5

I am sure somebody has (or could) provide a similar set of tutorials for Eclipse 3.2+WTP. I don't have a good handle on that community... but Google seems to have some hits that look promising: http://www.google.com/search?q=glassfish+eclipse+3.2+wtp&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

If you find something valuable please add the pointer to this thread or start a new one.

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]