users@glassfish.java.net

Re: has anybody tried the Liferay/Glassfish bundle on Windows?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_bvansomeren.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 01:34:10 +0100

Hi Vince,

Last year I successfully installed Liferay on Glassfish both as a .WAR
and as a .EAR (the WAR was very fast). However the latest version
didn't install at all and nobody has really helped me figure out why.
I then turned to the bundle and found out that the bundle is indeed
Windows only, I'm unsure if you can just copy the .sh files in from
another install.
A request for steps to install on Glassfish have so far gone unanswered.
For now I have just given up on Liferay as I don't believe in software
that only installs from a bundle and that I can't deploy myself.

Regards,

Barry