users@glassfish.java.net

Looking for (all types of) Deployment Stories for GlassFish

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:30:05 -0800

We have started a new series of blogs on Deployments of GlassFish and
related technologies. Check http://blogs.sun.com/Stories.

So far we have published a story on PeerFlix and one on DocDoku and we
have a few more in the pipeline, but we would like to have one story a
week, so...

Please let us (stories_at_sun.com) know if you have deployed GlassFish. We
are interested in any type of stories. PeerFlix is an external, Social
Network deployment. DocDoku is an external, Software-as-a-Service
deployment. Internal, small, large, whatever... :-)

Thanks in advance!

        - eduard/o