users@glassfish.java.net

Re: runtime modeler error

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:21:54 -0800

Ed,

Its hard to understand whats going on. If you could provide your exact
uses scenarios, it will help understand the problem.

My replies inlined:

Vijay Ramachandran wrote:
> JAXWS team ?
>
> Vijay
>
> Ed Mooney wrote:
>> I have a webservice for which wsimport generates the following bindings:
>>
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.package-info
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.ObjectFactory
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropRequiredResponse
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropSupportsResponse
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropSupports
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.TestTxInteropRequired
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.Test2TransactedWebService
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.Test2TransactedWebService_Service

These generated artifacts are part of the service that you are invoking.
right?

>> When I try to call this service from a servlet, I get this error:
>>
>> runtime modeler error: Wrapper class
>> transaction.usertransaction.web.jaxws.TestTxInteropSupports is not
>> found. Have you run APT to generate them?

So this happens on the servlet side, which calls the service whose
artifacts you generated above. right?

-vivek.