users@glassfish.java.net

Re: application-client.xml :: <callback-handler> ignores my class.

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:57:37 +0100

Thanks for help!

What I see is that b14 is the most up-to-date version of Glassfish V1:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html

You said, I should take build20 or newer, did you mean Glassfish V2?
Is V2 compatible with V1? I am using NetBeans 5.5, is it going to
cooperate with this without problems?

If you have a fix for that for more than 2 months now (v2 b20
released: 04 October 2006) why it is not included in most popular
versions which are available not only from Glassfish dev page, but
from Sun Java SDK as well?

Thanks again,
Witek