users@glassfish.java.net

Re: application-client.xml :: <callback-handler> ignores my class.

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:24:24 -0600

Hello, Witold.

The problem you mention was fixed in build 20. In general, we try to
use the Target Milestone field on the issues to indicate which build
actually contains the fix once the issue is resolved, and that's what I
did when I fixed this issue.

If you can, please try build 20 or later and see if that takes care of
the problem for you.

- Tim