users@glassfish.java.net

application-client.xml :: <callback-handler> ignores my class.

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:20:24 +0100

Hello there!
I have simple Java EE Application with one EJB and one Aplication
Client deployed into Glassfish v1 UR1 b14. When I place @RolesAllowed
annotation on my session bean then when starting client, some default
login window appears and asks me for username and password... I read
that one can use its own implementation of CallbackHandler. I created
one and set in application-client.xml:
<callback-handler>
enterpriseapplication2.MyCallbackHandler
</callback-handler>

But it actually does nothing. Still there is same default login window :/
I've found Issue 1216, but I don't know is that the same problem and
if it was fixed before b14 or later?