users@glassfish.java.net

Re: which versions of JAXB, JAX-WS are used in the builds?

From: Gustav Trede <Gustav3d_devel_at_spray.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:36:08 +0100

you can read the manifest.mf files in the jar files in question, hence
lib/webservices-rt.jar , lib/webservices-tools.jar

in v2 b28
hudson-jaxb-ri-2.1-235
JAX-WS RI 2.1-hudson-1368-EA3
WSIT 1.0-12/06/2006

jaxws and jaxb is bundled in the wsit build for glassfish.
it seems the wsit build is from 6 december and is using an ea3 version
of jaxws.