users@glassfish.java.net

Re: keepgenerated...not generating! :)

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:10:11 -0800

Hi David,

>Hi,
>
>So, I've enabled keepgenerated in my default-web.xml and also in my
>sun-web.xml on GF v2 B27, and no JSP's are being kept around in the
>
>domains/domain1/generated/jsp/j2ee-modules/search//org/apache/jsp......
>directory

Your config (in default-web.xml and sun-web.xml) looks right.
(Notice that you should have to add the config to only one of
default-web.xml (for global visibility) or sun-web.xml (for local
visibility).

I assume you've seen this issue only with in-memory compilation
(turned on by default on JDK 1.6), right?

Please file an issue in Issue Tracker.

Thanks!

Jan