users@glassfish.java.net

Re: comparing glassfish with tomcat

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:27:41 -0800

Hey Jason
Nice Work! Thanks a lot for contributing. This is precisely what we are
encouraging and look forward to from the community of users and developers.
More the merrier. The wiki is indeed a collaborative tool and not
exclusive for our own editing. So folks, we welcome more such
contributions.

best regards
Shreedhar